Responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Chairman, and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for Chairman;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Chairman ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Chairman
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services;
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning;
- Replenish office materials such as snacks, printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc;
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) knowledge;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Ability to understand marketing/creative briefs and translate them into visual solutions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Time management skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality.