• Monitors and manages the Group’s Performance Management System.
• Advises Senior Management on the policies and procedures necessary to advance individual performance in alignment with business objectives of the Company.
• Establishes and implements competency models for the various positions in the company and provides guidance to managers to assess competencies of employees.
• Contributes to Rewards and Talent Management programs.
• Prepares and monitors Performance processes for the departments.
• Advises departments on methods to improve departmental results.
• Continually improves processes to develop Performance Appraisal systems.
• Advises departments on competency-based management systems.
• Implements the competency framework system within the Group and trains Managers to carry out.
• Designs and develops communications programs to clearly link Group’s management to performance management.
• Establish methods to reduce turnover related to poor performance.
• Oversees and monitors the annual pay review process, ensuring compliance with established parameters and timelines; prepares guidelines and business rules, analyzes program results, and prepares reports and recommendations.
• Participates and/or provides input in the development and modification of the Group C&B policies, systems, and procedures for staff.
• Helps develops specific pay plans and strategies as needed for targeted employee groups to compete with market conditions and trends, ensuring overall internal equity, consistency with Group values and policies, and compliance with local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
• Researches best practices in human performance and designs and revises performance management system for the Group.
• Analyses existing programs to determine their on-going ability to support the stated objectives.
• Reporting to: Head Of HR
• Number required: 1
• Duration: 3 months contract with an opportunity to get permanent
• Desired start date: ASAP