Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides high quality patient care in all aspects of Pediatrics according to his/her approved clinical privileges.
- Provides on-call service and ensures availability and response time within the prescribed timeframe in accordance with hospital policy.
- Performs any other clinical responsibilities related to Pediatrics, as assigned.
- Assumes primary responsibility for the medical care of the patient under his/her care, directly manages and oversees the care of that patient, and is ultimately responsible for the quality of care for the patient.
- Doctor of Medicine degree with Pediatrics
- Minimum of three years of experience as Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Pediatrics