This position is responsible for the efficient and effective management of spare parts operations on the designated branch to ensure that objectives are met and high levels of customer satisfaction is achieved.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the designated branch Spare Parts staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Ensure adequate levels of spare parts availability and efficient stock management.
- Monitor DOC and ensure that all transactions are within the prescribed policy and procedures.
- Assist salesmen with Technical support ensuring that the correct parts are supplied.
- Produce inventory reports and co-ordinate physical inventory counts.
- Have full responsibility for the safety and security of spare parts storage.
- Contact vendors regarding defective parts return and process shipment for defective parts return to vendor.
- Analyze spare parts consumption and forecast for replenishment.
- Ensure that all customer backorders are fulfilled within the appropriate time.
- Ensure good relationships with customers in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure and maintain a professional image and operations of the Spare Parts Department.
Note: This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
- This position reports to the National / Regional Spare Parts Manager.
Span of Control
- This position oversees Parts Salesman/Parts Administrator/ Storeman.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years of related supervisory experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Salary Package: SR5,400