1. Conduct regular visits to customers’ job site / field to inspect machines and leverage parts and service sales opportunities by offering reliable solutions to customers’ requirements.2. Establishes and maintains customer relationships.3. Achieve sales and profit goals of parts and service by promoting and selling product support offerings to assigned customer.4. Prepare quotations for customers, follow up on sales, process orders and organize parts delivery.5. Acquire customer information and establish a customer database.6. Able to prepare basic sales reports for analyzing and summarizing information.7. Develops good knowledge of competitive products and suppliers.8. Provides input on annual forecasts for potential customers.9. Works with Parts and Service Managers on goals and marketing ideas.10. Resolves customer issues.
1. 3+ years’ sales experience is highly preferred in construction machinery.
2. Knowledge of electronic catalogues and SAP preferred.
3. Basic knowledge on engine, hydraulic, and electric systems.
– Written and verbal communication skills
– Good presentation skills
– Problem-solving skills
– Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
– Must be a self-starter, driven, motivated and able to work without close supervision- Able to work in a team environment