- Managing a community of partners in service delivery – helping to wrap support services around our job seekers where the specific support is outside the immediate scope of the JPC programme.
- This includes developing and maintaining effective partner relationships with a range of service providers, from community organisations to technical skills providers.
- Ensuring that partners are aligned to the vision and goals of the programme, as well as to the broader goals of the HRA.
- Develop and delivery against effective governance plans for partners that including due diligence and establishment and ongoing management against programme KPIs.
- Fostering a culture of collaboration across our partners – to establish a ‘community hub’ which shares best practices and makes the whole better than the sum of the parts.
- Links back into our operational organization to help ensure that the needs of job seekers are understood and at the forefront of our partnership and community engagement work.
- Completes weekly reporting and tracking service delivery against KPIs.
- Monitors changes in the local market, drawing on intelligence from partners to create plans that meet changing local and regional circumstances and effectively deliver our services.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in social services field, business administration, or related field preferred but not required.
- Three years’ experience in supply chain management, community engagement, or similar stakeholder engagement activity.
- Experience of management and development of partner relationships.
- Ability to build relationships, inspire and influence others.
- Highly organized and adept at multi-tasking with a solid track-record of following through on commitments.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment with an ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and Arabic preferred.