Responsible of painting all the related parts for air conditioning products.
• Responsible of coating the coils as per the required specifications.
• Responsible of following all diagrams, sketches, operations manual, manufacturer’s instructions and engineering specifications.
• Responsible of removing defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, hand & power tools and examining form and texture of parts.
• Responsible of adjusting the functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs and straight edges.
• Responsible of maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
• Responsible of contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Responsible of complying with equipment and regulatory safety instructions.
• Responsible of following all the processes and policies of the company and be aligned to the departmental SOPs at all times.
• Responsible of completing any other ad hoc tasks / projects that are assigned by the manager.
• Responsible of independently performing basic color science and evaluation tasks related to paint mixing.
• Responsible of ensuring that the output of the products are matching with the product specification as per the designs.
• Responsible of using the right tools during the painting.
• Should have experience of 1 to 2 years as a Painter.
• Should have comprehension of fundamental mechanical concepts and drawings.
• Keen attention to detail.