The Paid Media Strategist will be responsible for day-to-day management of multiple digital marketing campaigns. This position will work with the digital marketing group and marketing teams to execute paid search, display, and social advertising strategies across multiple brands. This includes keyword research and management, analytics and tracking, campaign implementation, bid and budget management, landing page performance analysis, and campaign reporting. The candidate will be expected to improve paid media campaigns efficiency and increase conversions.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search engine and social media platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, audience targeting, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword and audience opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search and social media campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving company goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.