As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
- Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
- Using consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Understanding client’s business challenges and offering solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Being familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption,managing change and training methods.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
- Openness to assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- The experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning
- Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System
- Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, Forecasting is required
- Experience creating SQL tables and queries.
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality
- SFDC Certified Developer, knowledge of general IT Solutions and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidate should have Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) etc.
- Mulesoft experience
- Web Application Development Background
- Very good development experience with Apex is must
- Experience in Visual Force pages development
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End