We are looking for a resource with good experience in Abinitio ETL Tool, Data Analysis and SQL.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
- Extensive Hands on Ab-initio ETL Tool
- Ability to understand source to target ETL mappings
- Should be well versed on Data Investigation/Data Analysis
- Ability to explain functional/ technical details
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Banking/Finance Industry work experience will be an add-on
- Should have good SQL writing capabilities
- Validate UAT results and identify issue
- Ability to manage stakeholder
- BPM experience is required along with ETL