Responsible for managing all organizational development activities including but not limited to development and maintenance of organizational structures, job descriptions, HRMS, etc. as well as providing guidance and support to the Human Resources & Administration Team toward the achievement of the departments’ set objectives.
•Analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
•Designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
•Interviewing personnel and facilitating targeted skills development initiatives.
•Consulting with the human resources department to guide the utilization, development, or hiring of personnel.
•Leading business optimization initiatives by conducting individual or group training sessions for personnel.
•Contributing to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
•Optimizing personnel utilization by increasing cross-functionality and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Good Command in English and Arabic
– [ ] Microsoft office (Word,Excel, Visio)
– [ ] Knowledge of organizational hierarchy
– [ ] Experience in Job analysis, job description, job evaluation (hays, tower Watson or on of the big five).
– [ ] Policies and procedures.
– [ ] Competencies and KPIs
– [ ] Experience in salary scale and reward management
– [ ] Experience in forming technical and behavioral competencies
– [ ] Experience in KPIs
– [ ] HRIS experience.