Responsible to drive / partner on strategic organisation change initiatives, utilizing a systems thinking approach, driving the highest impact / value to the consumer. This may include driving transformational change efforts including activating change initiatives in line with the needs of the business and intended outcomes related to cost, operational performance or other agreed parameters.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
· Proficiency in Change Management theories and methods and strong ability to pragmatically apply to business challenges and new initiatives / projects.
· Guide and monitor optimum operational performance of employment cost and structural metrics, through liaising with HR Centre of expertise.
· Experience of utilising and implementing on Organization Design methodologies and tools to evaluate and propose effective organization structures, roles and responsibilities in line with current and future business needs.
· Conduct organizational and needs assessments, develop recommendations, and implement solutions that drive improved employee productivity.
· Deliver and monitor headcount and employment cost budget, and closely govern monthly headcount, attrition and other key OE metrics.
· Ability to lead Change Leadership efforts, coach stakeholders for adopting change and ensuring strong Transition Management plans and strategies focused on the people side of change efforts.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Min 5-7 years of HR Experience & minimum 3 years of experience in working as a HR Business Partner or Organisation Effectiveness team
- Bachelor or post-graduate qualifications in Human Resources
- Any professional certification in Organizational Development, Consulting or Strategic Business Management is preferred.
- Extensive program management skills.
- High in Business Acumen and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to research trends, identify patterns and summarize findings and insights.
- Experience managing complex organizations with multiple stakeholders, as well as approaches to demonstrate ROI and value propositions.
- Communication skills: Outstanding written and verbal communication.