- Manage all day to day activities (administrative and functional)
- Document scrutiny & verification for visa processing
- Handling cash & bank related transactions if assigned
- Maintaining & recording all application data in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all administration & logistics of passport delivery to consulate/applicant/logistics company etc.
- Conduct regular Audits for all processes & implement all-new process rollouts or changes
- Identify incorrect or incomplete information by regular quality checks thereby ensuring the accuracy of the visa application
- Ensure regular Error Monitoring – To monitor track and reduce the number of errors every month, within acceptable limits
- Maintain & improve the level of customer & mission satisfaction by enhancing procedures and continuously innovating methods to increase productivity and cost-effectiveness. Ensure that the Teams are aligned & contribute towards the achievement of parameters enlisted in the Team Objective Tracker
- Maintain adherence to the Service Level Agreements for all processes and ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures, manuals, etc. without any deviation. Ensure that the Teams are mentored & work towards adherence of all SOP’s/ processes, required to be complied with, from an Organizational & ISO perspective.
- Maintain high standards of ethics, integrity and compliance with corporate procedures
- Provide assistance to staff when needed and handle applicant/customer escalations
- Liaise with various support functions to handle team related queries.
- Ensure delivery of Value Added Services options and achievement of the VAS targets for the VSC
- Manage VSC productivity and VSC security (Physical & data)
- Ensure judicious use of natural resources
- Adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization
- Education: Minimum: Graduate or global equivalent degree. Additional: Post – Graduate or global equivalent
- Experience: 2 – 5 years experience preferably in the Travel and Tourism or Service industry
- Proficiency in MS office & good typing speed
- Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost-effectiveness
- Team management skills