Transguard is now looking to recruit an Operations Manager- Fleet, for our transport division. The job holder will be responsible for the daily fleet management and compliance for the group wide fleet of vehicles encompassing soft fleet multipurpose vehicles and the company passenger buses; leased, owned and third party. You will also be responsible for the group wide branding activity, maintaining the high standards within the fleet as well as the group wide driver training programme.
In this role your main responsibilities include the following:
• Responsible for ensuring Transguard’s vehicle fleet is managed and maintained to the highest standards Managing the corporate branding for the Transguard fleet vehicles, ensuring standards are always maintained with a consistent 100% audit compliance
• Working closely with the business and operations teams to deliver the highest possible level of service to our customers.
• Managing the legal compliance for the Transguard owned and leased vehicles ensuring that regulations are upheld under the relevant legislations
• Managing the GPS system, ensuring operations have the appropriate reporting to manage vehicle and driver performance
• Managing the third-party suppliers to ensure full cost and service compliance
• Managing the Transguard owned fleet to ensure that maintenance schedules are published and maintained
• Managing the transport suppliers in providing transport services, quotes for new routes and ad hoc requests
• Working with Procurement and suppliers to manage the procurement, leasing and registration of fleet vehicles
• Ensuring that vehicles are registered and operating within all UAE legal requirements, e.g. RTA registration, vehicle insurance, driver requirements
• Managing the internal and external driver training programme for bus and company car drivers
• Training, appraising and motivating staff to ensure optimum performance and successful team management.