Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and coordinating tasks, as well as the ability to be innovative.
- Managing the centers operations, including answering customer calls and sorting emails.
- Managing other employees. Assigning tasks and deadlines, and following up with them.
- Commitment to accuracy, monitoring details and setting appointments.
- Ability to delegate tasks to team players and following up with their progress.
- Serving customers and answering their questions.
- Assisting and coordinating with the CEO in his daily tasks.
- Ensure compliance in submission of all reports on a daily and weekly basis.
- Presenting appropriate solutions to issues that arise at work.
- Educational Background: Should have no less than a diploma or a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience.
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Should show initiative, as well as be innovative and flexible with work.
- Should be systematic, organized and analytic.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English, both spoken and written.