- Keep track of staffing requirements
- Supervise all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase all sales and prepare various reports accurately and within time frame.
- Administer performance of all service and Kitchen staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations
- Provide training to all employees and maintain all work according to required policies and procedures and maintain knowledge of all food and beverage trends.
- Manage all shifts for restaurant operations and schedule all process and maintain cleanliness at all times and assist to resolve all complaints and maintain food quality at all times.
- Responsible for the overall business functions of keeping the restaurants running. These tasks include ordering, financial planning, supervising employees, maintaining sanitation standards in public areas and kitchen or beverage preparation areas, and monitoring safety.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Keep Track of Daily , Weekly and Monthly Sales of all outlets and work closely with all the Branches team members to reach the Sales targets
- Direct the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Work with the Departments Directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals
- Professional Knowledge in organizational development requirements.
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Visionary and strategic thinking skills.
- Decision Making.
- Managerial skills.
- Planning & organization skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide leadership and training to key personnel
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills