Our client is a International Logistics provider who are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their team in Dubai. To be successful you will need experience in the following:
• Acquaintance of Dubai Customs Import & export formalities, Well-versed in Dubai Trade, MIRSAL 2 declaration, Document processing, customs procedures, and port operations
• Well versed in costing to Negotiate with vendors for pricing, approve bookings for air and sea and freight pick up, and ensure coordination for shipments.
• Proficiency to handle freight inquiries, quotations, and coordination with local, and international clients.
• Knowledge of sea & air freight, break bulk and INCO Terms,
• Ability to handle freight forwarding operations & customer service independently (Sea & Air Shipments)
• Determine method of shipment, and prepare bills of lading, Airwaybill, invoices, and other shipping documents. Review and sign off shipping documents while ensuring completeness and accuracy.
• Cargo Arrival Notice dispatch to consignee and notify party for incoming shipments and coordinating for deliveries