About The Role
To support business by maximising approvals of auto finance deals (brokerage) and In-house lending & lease deals by following stipulated processes and guidelines. To coordinate and ensure that accurate operational procedures are being maintained in the administration of:
- Pre-screening and account / entity creation
- Bank placements
- Bank follow-ups and updates
- LOI/LPO validation
- LAN generation & AECB scoring
- Contract issuance
- Focal point of contact for all business parties involved in the Auto finance/Lease transaction. i.e. between Panel Banks/Hertz/HO In-house and dealership
- Data validation alongside documentation check at the onset of deal submission by the Business team
- Basic credit parameters check before submitting the deal to the Bank/Hertz/IHF
- Ensure Turnaround time is tracked and maintained as per stipulated SLA
- Follow up with Bankers and AFF credit team for feedbacks on each deal
- Communicate feedbacks accurately to the Showroom managers for their subsequent action
- Track and Record Showroom manager errors
- Communicating the MISs to the respective authorities for further actions
- Conducting hygiene checks on MISs to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all products and sales processes are following UAE regulators and AFF guidelines
- Recording data in systems and other data sheets as required by business and Management
- Knowing basic outline of credit policies of all partner banks & AFF
- Challenging the Bankers for declines and any additional documentation requested over and above the basic
- Validating the LOI and LPOs received from the Banks
- Issue loan agreements for PLOAN, IHF and Lease products
- Feedback on process gaps, bank policies and showroom requirements to be communicated on regular basis to Operations Manager
- Tracking and recording Lease deal details in the Lease Tracker
- Generating Lease Agreement and Annexure for the customers upon Approval from Hertz
- Following up and recording data until the vehicle is delivered
- Checking documents for personal loans
- Create LAN for PL
- Using internal tool, check for customer eligibility
- Communicate the requirements and final feedback on the deal to the showroom manager
- Pre-screening of documents before DOA takes decision
- Track and Record the deal under Personal Loan MIS
- Ensure the completed pack of Personal loan is submitted to Showroom Accounts Team
- Emirati Staff Auto Advance(ESAA) document validation and co-ordination with sales team
- Assist the Head Office Authorities with any Project requirements
- Evolving together with the growing and changing organisation
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Education-University Graduate
Skills & Experience Essential
- 2 years’ experience in a retail/consumer banking environment either in outdoor sales, or in back-office sales/ops coordination functions, or retail credit functions.
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level).
- General understanding of Auto industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain a good Tracking system on applications for better management of business.
- Effective in setting priorities and scheduling activities.
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Languages Fluent English. Arabic would be advantage