The Operations Administrator assists with the organization and management of designated operational and business activities by supporting the management, financial and operational activities of the clinic.
Description of the Tasks
- Directs and manages projects as assigned by Clinic Manager.
- Coordinates day to day operational support to Division & Clinic Departments
- Supports the application of operating procedures and communicates with management to ensure understanding and compliance with policies/procedures.
- Interprets and communicates policies/procedures and communicates relevant changes.
- Manages operational areas, identifies risks and drives improvement opportunities in key areas including patient access, patient experience, service line cost management, quality management, employee engagement and other departmental functions that support the overall clinic performance.
- Supports mock operations including planning, scheduling, and documentation
- Provides input into the implementation of operational strategies
- Generates reports to support the analysis of various activities in the clinic.
- Assists in the investigation of issues and supports implementation of changes, programs and plans
- Periodically revises regulatory and accreditation compliance program.
- Manages a portfolio of activities to ensure regulatory compliance including mock inspections, surveys and tracers.
- Manages day-to-day operations of the Supply chain Management department effectively and efficiently.
- Assists in developing contracting and purchasing strategies to support departmental leaders total need for a wide variety of items within the scope of the Purchasing Department purview. Uses this strategy to drive purchasing decisions and to help drive the cost savings plan for the entire organization.
- Establishes, maintains, and controls vendor relationships by evaluating the cost and quality of their goods or services, negotiating and overseeing purchase contracts based on threshold, reviewing service agreements, and including diverse vendors in the vendor selection process.
- Maintains confidentiality of all data and information at all times.
- Responsible for all inventory management.
- Supervises facility management; repair, maintenance of equipments and building. Manage PPM work for support machineries, revise routine facilities inspection and execute corrective measure as required. Perform and maintain facilities building services.
The Operations Administrator will support the Clinic Manager in the day to day activities of the clinic. He/she will collaborate with other department and maintain a professional and harmonious working relationship.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- Total of 2-3 years’ experience in the Healthcare industry
- Experience in a customer service/ customer facing role
- Proven market knowledge – Healthcare and Aesthetics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and the ability to build rapport
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a team collaboratively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of confidentiality
- Arabic spoken is a plus
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
Experience in the Aesthetics industry in the UAE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Flexible with working hours
- Team player