Job Role: To support the Operation Head to follow up the daily tasks to fulfill the business agenda and requirements.
- Read tenders all in English
- Price tenders
- Submit digital proposals for tenders all in English
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports and submit to operation head.
- Following up company projects in different locations.
1- Bsc in Business Administration or MBA are preferred degrees
2- A Bachelor’s degree from USA, Canada, Australia or England is required.
3- 10 years minimum experience required.
4- Bilingual: Arabic & English language (verbal and written)
5- Very Good Computer and research skills (MS Office, using laptop, scanner and printer)
6- Good communication skills
7- Owning a valid driving license
8- Owning a car
9- Two years of experience in the fields of operation and logistics.
10- Work Type: Combination of office work and field work at Company project locations, inside / outside of Amman (all inside Jordan). Roughly 75% office work 25% field work
11- Employee Residency: Amman
- Excellent command of the English language
- Great computer skills in Microsoft products
- Working under pressure.
- Team work, Focus. Follow up.