Our client is a Hospitality company, is looking for Operation Manager to join their team in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia. The Operations Manager performs a primary and key role of protecting the interests of the company towards the companies (‘international brands’) in charge of operating owner’s properties on its behalf.
- Participates to hotel management company (‘brand’) selection.
- Evaluates with the Business Development team a proposed project (‘prospect’) potential.
- Responsible to complete the project on time and on budget and at brand standards.
- Meets owner’s objective as set by the company.
- Meets the approved project schedule-budget.
- Achieves good value for money.
- Achieves quality end-product.
- Ensures compliance with ordinance / regulations.
- Coordinates with all consultants and give proper instructions.
- Coordinates all works related with all stakeholders, including the Operator and gives Instructions.
- Gives directions as per company’s request.
- Ensures that there is a clear Organization Chart and clear role within the “site team”.
- Monitors the work progress and schedule compliance.
- Establishes systems to prevent losses of goods.
- Approves expenses/signing of cheques based on the delegation of authority.
- Prepares a monthly progress report.
- Manages the tender (consultant) process.
- Appointments of Professional Consultants.
- Maintains proper project’s records and documentations.
- Ensures work efficiency, good communication with all involved in the project.
- Ensures that all consultants are properly licensed and covered by insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 12+ years of proven experience in hospitality.
- Excellent communication skills.