About the Program:
Our Open Mind Trainee Program is especially designed to include people with disability (PWDs) at the workplace in order to enhance their employability through skill development, mentoring and comprehensive on-the-job training.
Employment Type: This is a full-time position.
Grade: This is a contractual position, starting with 4-month apprenticeship and then a prospective 8-month traineeship extension (based on performance) at Telenor Pakistan.
Location: This role is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Nature of Job: It’s a desk job following Hybrid Model (both on-site & remote).
Benefits: Pick & Drop Facility along with other standard benefits that apply to a contractual position.
Eligibility: All PWDs with physical disabilities, visual, hearing or speech impairments. Kindly attach your Disability certificate/special CNIC while applying along with your CV otherwise your application will not be considered.
Your Tasks will include:
• Support to develop reporting and analytics framework for Digital Division
• Analyze Daily trends and build descriptive analysis for effective business decisions
• Support to product owners in collecting, analyzing, and reporting on various products’ data to measure performance and support business decisions
• Responsible for ensuring Completeness, Accuracy and Validity of all data analytics
• Perform reporting and analytics to gather key business insights
• Look out for new areas for analytics to enhance analytics scope
What we’re looking for:
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, or other quantitative discipline
• Experience at writing SQL queries against large amounts of data
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with data visualization tools such Qlik Sense
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Process oriented approach towards problem solving
• Should possess sufficient telecom business knowledge
• Have good communication & presentation skills
• Go-getter attitude with a proactive approach to getting things done
• Be a strong team player
Why should you join us at Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we provide you the platform to work in a challenging and rewarding environment to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. As one of the top employers of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in a collaborative environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
As an equal employment opportunity provider, Telenor Pakistan makes all decisions of employment purely based on merit irrespective of race, caste, gender, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability.