The office manager is responsible to overseeing general office operation and ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support for the Manager, requiring considerable judgment and discretion, to include handling of information of a highly important and confidential nature.
- Prepare and manage the issuance of various documents (letters, memos, correspondence, agendas, notes and minutes of meetings) as requested by management.
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions.
- Create presentations and other management-level reports.
- Proactively manage appointment scheduling , coordinate meetings and managing calendars and schedules, including Board of Directors meetings, record and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages.
- Arrange programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Transcribe dictation, and compose and prepare confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Manage the maintenance and creation of an effective filing system.
- Coordinate reception of high-level guests and visiting delegations.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Assemble and analyze information, prepare reports, and agendas.
- Maintain files, keep records, compile reports and process documents in a timely manner.
- Implement established policies and procedures, develop administrative procedures and offer suggestions for process improvements.
- Exhibit behavior consistent with company code of conduct.
- Ensure implementation of QHSE Management System in line with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 and ongoing compliance to the standards.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and or any other equivalent.
- 5 –6 years of proven experience in of office management experience.
- Must exhibit strong time management and organizational skills, and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a high-stress, fast paced environment and demonstrate the flexibility required to handle a very dynamic work environment.
- A high level of accuracy ,attention to details and Ability to handle confidential information.
- Must possess professional interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others, as well as the ability to work independently, in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Problem solving abilities.
- High level of communication and organizational skills ( Proficiency in English and Arabic) verbal and written communication skills sufficient to clearly convey messages to co-workers, customers, and all levels of management
- Desired start date: As soon as possible