New and exclusive to eMagine Solutions, we ae currently recruiting for an Office Administrator / Manager to lead the operations for a newly created office in Dubai. Our client is a fast growing tech company who due to growth and expansion are now expanding in Dubai, if you have a passion for the latest tech space and technologies such as Web3, Blockchain, Fintech or Crypto with the ability to work within a vibrant and fast paced environment this could be the opportunity for you.
• Overseeing daily office operations with a mission to create an excellent experience for internal and external visitors.
Ensuring the highest levels of hospitality and efficiency are maintained. These include essential services such as; reception, security, events maintenance, mail, archiving and ad-hoc duties.
• Ensuring that all external visitors and suppliers have followed appropriate security procedures and keeping our office compliant with data protection or other standards.
• Ensure office and factory facilities are in working condition, including office/kitchen equipment and systems..
• Manage any office maintenance, reconfigurations or moves
• Maintain office supplies and equipment; ordering as needed within established budget and acting as a liaison between the Company and vendors for lease renewal, equipment maintenance, or queries with supplies, invoices, and billing.
• Resolving questions and problems, independently taking or coordinating the appropriate action, referring only the most complex issues to higher levels.
• Managing corporate risk assessment(s) and actions; and liaising with building management on health safety issues.
• Organize First Aid, Fire training and related courses. Manage daily health safety issues – in line with instructions from our external Health Safety Rep instructions.
• Support Sales dept with various tasks including logistics and sending samples.
• Providing additional ad-hoc administration support as required.
Experience and Skills
• Prior office management experience in a similar sized organisation.
• Ability to interact and communicate appropriately and professionally ls.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Able to prioritize own workload and manage multiple requests.
• Able to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
• Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Able to maintain absolute confidentiality with regard to sensitive information