Support in office administrative responsibilities:
- Responsible for administrative tasks appropriate to the position.
- Provide office administrative assistance including, Copying, Handling telephone calls, and scanning.
- Assist in Monitoring and following up on procurement, facilities, and maintenance inquiries.
- Support in maintaining office equipment.
- Assist in resolving office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues, and overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating events and conferences as needed.
- Assist in all travel arrangements for staff including bookings, meeting at airport, accommodation, and transportations.
- Organizing and managing files.
- Transport payment documents to required destinations.
- Perform any other duties requested by Office Manager.
- Understand, know and follow CHF/VITAS & ATAS policies and procedures.
- High School Degree
- Minimum five year of experience in related field
- Good Organization and Communication skills
- Good Command of arabic language.
- Fair Command of english language.
- Fair Computer Skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with other employees.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving.
- Commitment to safety and security.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Honesty, integrity, and with a good reputation in the community.