- Follows guidelines, policies and procedures related to areas of care.
- Ensure compliance with DHA rules & regulations.
- Maintain individual health records for children in nursery.
- Carry out regular routine health checks.
- Must have an awareness and the ability to assess risks and ensure appropriate measures are taken within their practice.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Flight ticket every year.
- Training will be provided in line with MOE requirements and continuous professional development.
- Discounted Nursery fees and more.
- A fantastic work environment, with plenty of support, mentoring and direction.
An ideal candidate will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Must have a Valid DHA Nurse License
- Must have at least 1-year relevant experience in a nursery setting in UAE.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, in addition to strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English