Purpose of the Job:
To provide medical assistance to all RSGT personnel or any individuals requiring care as a result of an injury on RSGT property. To maintain medical records for all RSGT staff and manage the day to day running of the clinic, under the direction of the Director of HSSE
Key Accountabilities (duties and responsibilities):
- Provide medical assistance to any individual involved in an accident on RSGT property
- Referring and accompanying the patient to another hospital as per need
- Consulting and dispensing of the medicines in primary ailments
- Administration of injections, IV fluids, and oral medications
- Preparation of ledger as per the ministry of health requirements as well preparation and maintenance of clinic inventory
- Preparing file of every patient for documentation and checking, recording vital signs
- Maintenance of medicine and other materials used in the clinic and requesting medicines, IV fluids, and dressing material according to requirements
- Responsible to keep the ambulance always ready with a first responder kit
- Prepare a daily report to the Director of HSSE regarding all medical cases
General Duties of All Employees
- To comply and adhere to Human Resource policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- To comply and adhere to Health Safety and Security policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- To comply and abide by the Company’s Code of Business Conduct & Ethics.
- To comply and adhere to ICT policies, procedures, rules, and regulation
Technical (discipline related)
- At least 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Holds an appropriate medical qualification from a recognized, reputable establishment
- Good written and oral communication skills (English)
- Good IT skills, familiar with common Office Applications
- Ensure the confidentiality of all records, records to be maintained for a minimum of 5 years