Chacra Software Solutions is a software solutions company based in Dubai, UAE. We are continuously expanding our business and are looking to hire talented young people that share our values of growth and self-improvement. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for a software engineer with experience in backend Node JS software development. The ideal candidate will also have experience in working in a fast-paced agile environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
– Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain Node JS APIs
– Properly and consistently document code throughout the development process
– Coordinate and collaborate with the team to achieve business goals
– Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree (bachelor or masters) or equivalent.
– 2+ years of professional experience working with Node JS.
– 4+ years of professional software development experience.
– Excellent skills in TypeScript.
– Excellent skills in PostgreSQL or equivalent.
– Experience working with GraphQL and TypeGraphQL is a plus but not required.
– Experience working with Prisma is a big plus.
– Experience working with AWS is a plus.
– Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
– Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
– Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of Node JS APIs.
– A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
– Forensic attention to detail.
– A passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby. You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
– Organized and know how to properly use project management tools Jira or equivalent.
– Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
– Excellent troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.