- Setup, monitor, and maintain the computer network systems for the organization.
- Ensure availability.
- Manage company network systems.
- Disaster recovery.
- Networks efficiency.
- Design and deploy internal network systems taking into account the requirements of the company.
- Ensure that the design of Networks allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users to maintain Networks efficiency.
- Analyze network activities to identify network problems and isolate them.
- Monitor networks to ensure security, integrity and server deployment.
- Ensure that network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is aligned with technical considerations.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Administer routers, switches, firewalls, IP telephony.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain networking servers such as video surveillance servers, VPN gateways, intrusion
- detection systems.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for current performance and future upgrades.
- Bachelor degree in, Computer Science, Information technology or any of its equivalent
- Must have a strong hands-on/technical knowledge of core Routing/switching, VOIP, security & Wireless Roll-out activities
- Maximum age 27