1. Maintain LAN/WAN, Internet/Data line, VPN, configurations provided by Senior Admins.
2. Maintain Cisco IP Telephony System and configuration of phones guided by Senior Admins
3. Monitor network usage and security, Servers through the System
4. Desktop /Laptop , user management, controlling users for internet access, bandwidth usage Reporting.
5. Content filtering and website filtering as requested by users
6. Administration and Access to network devices asked by Admins.
7. Manage and Administrate Video conferencing system local and remote sites
8. Undertake routine preventive measures and maintain , monitor network security in the company
9. Document network problems and Support network infrastructure
10. Install and maintain network services, equipment and various devices as guided by System and Network Admins.
11. Managing and administrate CCTV, Access Control System as per HR requests.
12. Supporting and monitoring Remote users
13. Supporting the purchase orders process for IT equipments including: gathering of quotes, negotiating with vendors and support contracts SLA etc.
14. Remote site support and visiting data center colocation whenever required
15. User support for any user related queries.
Previous experience in the same role.