- Designs and Installs LANs, WANs, Internet and Intranet systems, and Network segments.
- Keeps up with IT security standards and supports the security system.
- Administers Servers, Systems and cloud solutions.
Maintains network servers ( such as file servers and VPN Gateway).
- Maintains Network integrity, Server deployment and Security.
- Ensures that ISDN/VPN access ins maintained and monitored among sites.
- Sets up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
- Resolves problems reported by end users.
- Strong Microsoft Server administration Skills
- IBM, Dell and UCS Servers, HP Tape Library
- Thorough Knowledge and practical experience in Key networking and systems concepts (e.g. DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Virtualization Experience (Hyper-V and VMWARE)
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365 Administration
- Cisco network Switches and Routers
- Cisco VOIP phone Systems
- IPSEC VPN and SDWAN
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (Symantec Exec, Veaam)
Experience & Education
- Computer Engineer or Equivalent
- The Preferred Candidate will have at least 5 years of Experience
- Cisco Certification CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration