- Minimum 4-5 years NetSuite experience which includes Business Requirement gathering, Analysis of Requirement, NetSuite Customization, Implementation, Data Analysis, Co-ordinate with development Team, Test execution, Documentation.
- Proficiency required in various NetSuite modules such as Finance, OrderManagement, InventoryManagement and SupplyChain.
- Able to create and manage existing forms, fields, lists, custom records, and other features.
- Expert in Customized roles, restrict user access, CSV Imports, and automating process with workflows, design dashboards, savedsearches, reports, and centers.
- Hands on Development experience, functional testing and rollout of customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integration based on user/business needs.
- Hands on Technical experience including developing AdvancedWorkflows, Clientscripts, Serverscripts, ScheduledScripts, Suitelets, and external custom processes using SuiteScripts.
- Able to develop, launch, and manage in-depth KPI’s, dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual level.
- Create and Customize PDF Templates for various sales transactions.
- Enable Multiple Currencies and create Currency Records in One World Accounts.
- Perform research on any reported problem. Plan and propose solutions, advocate software and systems and coordinate the problem-solving process to ensure that the business standards and requirements are met.
- Ability to work both independently and in cross-functional team environments managing and prioritizing multiple internal projects including end user support
- Must be able to develop NetSuite customizations using Suite Cloud platforms (SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, and SuiteFlow) including Custom fields, Custom records, Custom forms, Create and modify forms.
- Develop workflows for various actions such as Send Email and Set Field functions.
- Data Migration into NetSuite using CSV Imports (Suite Cloud Plus) from different legacy systems.
- Presentation of NetSuite application demo.
- Review and test functional scenarios with end users.
- Test new enhancements and bug fixes prior Go-Live.
- Resolve errors, bug fixes, and incorporate modifications suggested by end users.
- Grant access to users via profile level access, permission sets, or field level security.
- Troubleshoot issues, including creation/follow-up of existing issue related changes with end users.
- Support and resolve issues related to monthly migrations into production.
- Schedule Sandbox refresh and its activation at regular intervals.
- Customize the PDF templates according to the requirement.
- Test the Customers, Vendors and Item imports in Sandbox and push it to Production.
- Use SuiteBundler to deliver and deploy NetSuite customizations to the production environment from sandbox.
- Create test scenarios in a Sandbox environment, developed code and implemented it on the Production environment.
- Hands on experience in NetSuite Suite Commerce Advanced (SCA), Site builder and Suite Scripts development.
- Experience in developing and deploying Suite Scripts by using Client Scripts, User Event, Suitelets, Scheduled Scripts, Portlets and RESTLet Scripts.
- Good Knowledge on Extensibility API, Item search Api, Suitescript Api and Commerce Categories.
- MS Project, Visual Studio, MS Office (Word, power point, Excel, Outlook), GitHub.
- SuiteScript (Netsuite)
- NetSuite SuiteScripts (1.0 and 2.0), Saved Searches, CSV Imports, Advanced PDF/HTML Templates
- NetSuite Finance, Order Management, Advance Inventory Management, Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management. Warehouse Management
Basic salary range from 15,000 – 18,000 SAR depending on candidate experience