II. POSITION SUMMARY
The MyHR Specialist sits on the MyHR Regional Team and reports to the MyHR Manager MEET. They serve as the “Face of HR” to the general population of employees and managers, and therefore play a critical role in the development and evolution of the Air Products employee experience. This MyHR team is responsible for ensuring that HR support and HR operations meet the organizational objectives, is rapidly responsive to employee and manager needs, and integrates with the other functions within the HR team for consistency.
III, NATURE AND SCOPE
The MyHR Specialist will support employees and managers while performing duties in support of a variety of HR programs. Examples include, new employee orientation/onboarding, offboarding, program administration (drug & alcohol, vehicle allowance, unemployment), Workday administration and maintenance, eMOC process for HR policies and procedures, compensation, or benefits. The MyHR Specialist/Power User will support employees and managers while performing duties in support of a variety of HR programs including data entry and maintenance in the HRIS system.
Individual will handle employee and manager inquiries on policy/procedures/processes and resolves the inquiries swiftly and efficiently with the remaining exception cases escalated to HR process owners, Communities of Expertise, and HR Partners.
This position will be based at Air Products Middle East Dhahran. The MyHR Specialist position is part of the MyHR Team that supports Middle East business operations which includes approximately 600 employees and in growth phase.
V. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Understand and explain HR policies/procedures/processes to provide accurate guidance to employees and managers.
- Develops core competency in HR tools and programs (Workday, LearnEx (AP’s learning portal), and systems in support of specific HR programs, etc.) to be able to support employees and managers in day-to-day activities
- . Develop knowledge in a variety of HR programs to be able to support manager and employee understanding and execution of life-cycle day-to-day HR processes.
- Ensure consistency and application of best practices regionally in program administration.
- Develop and expedite recommendations to CoEs to improve and streamline HR processes based on employee and manager experience.
- Be the Face of HR to bring the desired employee experience to life by partnering with HR Leaders, CoEs, and HR Partners on process execution.
- Provide proactive support to employees for HR programs. Instill company philosophy, culture, and core values. Create Onboarding Assets Request for KSA – OAR and share it with all concerned stakeholders
- Manage processes in KSA, Oman and UAE. Update the onboarding tracker in HR Onboarding Central Site. Send a NE greeting email to new joiners for KSA. Share the NE picture with admin for AP security badge.
- Add NE to the onboarding sessions for KSA, Oman, and UAE.
- Ensure the onboarding process is followed by presenters and new hires.
V. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources management, MIS, or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Customer care experience in a Human Resources setting.
- Outstanding organization and analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to act independently.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong proficiency with technology, especially HR software applications such as WorkDay and Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- HR certifications a plus
- Occasional local/overnight travel may be required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Empathy and ability to relate to diverse personalities.