Urgently required – MULTIMEDIA DESIGNERS/ANIMATORS for Exhibition and Events Company
Designing events and creative concepts & videos. Creating still and moving images
using different software packages, creating 2D & 3D designs and videos, models, products while adhering to deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch,
- InDesign, After Effects, Cinema 4D, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for details
- With Valid Qatar ID
- Immediately to join
- Understand company vision and design aesthetics, helping drive a consistent design sensibility across all events.
- Meeting with stakeholders to determine the project scope.
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas.
- Developing multimedia content ideas in collaboration with graphic designers, visual designers, and software programmers.
- Designing and producing attractive multimedia content
- according to website specifications.
- Creating digital images, video animation, and textual
- Creating original artwork for digital image processing.
- Creating animated sequences using computer animation software.
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files.
- Performing media edits bases on user feedback.
- Support the creative lead on incoming event opportunities, including the development of innovative creative concepts from start to finish for use in outgoing proposals.
- 2D & 3D Graphic renderings and visualizations of event environments.
- Creative and design resource for the production team, providing design support and direction during the actual production of events.
- Research client and understand client brand guidelines to employ as part of creative strategy, maintaining client brand standards.
- During the day of the event, be onsite to oversee execution and bring the design to life and its full fruition.
- Graphic Renderings, Illustrations, and other graphic support/visuals as needed for proposals and client requests.
- Oversee graphic and printing needs for projects.
- Prepare presentation materials to pitch clients on a vision for the event.
- Other scopes of work may require flexibility, willingness, and the ability to adapt to change in any circumstance.