MS Dynamics 365 Developer & Admin
Experience: 5-10 Years
Work Location: Riyadh, KSA
Roles and Responsibilities
Implementing Microsoft Dynamics ERP 365 with rich experiences in training users & employees.
· Analyze business and technical requirements for D365 F&O to understand and identify needs for customization.
· Develop and build reports from D365 application and build customizations that in accordance with user requirements, utilizing the development and testing environments.
· He should have good experiences for using Microsoft power BI, and creation dashboards and KPIs.
· Work with super users and departmental users in the testing of reports and customizations.
· Develop user and technical documentation.
· Create solutions such as plugins, workflows, business process, entities, forms, views, etc.
· Work on integration projects and data migrations.
· Support and troubleshoot issues that arise from programming and coding.
· Support the development of test scenarios / scripts and coordinate / drive client solution testing
And should having a professional with deep industry experience in the next areas:
· Understanding of accounting principles and financial operations of businesses
· Customer service
· Field service
· Supply chain management concepts
DESIRED SKILL SETS:
· Experience in software development, ideally, coupled with general IT experience with 4+ years of experience.
· Experience with and thorough technical knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, computer science or related degree.