Motor Boat/Yacht Driver/Operator/Skipper
Driver/operator needed for a privately owned 11 meter boat for recreation & fishing in the costal waters of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Steer and operate boats (10-15 Meters). Knowledge of using radios, depth finders, lights, buoys.
2) Maintain boats and equipment on board, such as engines, navigational systems, boat fenders, lines, pumps, fire extinguishers, and life preservers.
3) Arrange repairs, fuel, and supplies for vessels.
4) Clean and repair boats, using hand tools, paint, and brushes.
5) Service motors by performing tasks such as changing oil and lubricating parts.
6) Maintain desired courses, using compasses or electronic navigational aids.
7) Operate engine throttles and steering mechanisms in order to guide boats on desired courses.
8) Secure boats to docks with mooring lines, and cast off lines to enable departure.