Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science, Computer engineering or related from recognized universities and having attested certificates.
• Experience in Native Application development (IOS and Android) using Swift and Java programming.
• Minimum 4 years of experience developing native mobile applications (IOS and Android).
• Minimum 4 years of experience developing the Kony platform.
• Experience in Mobile Application development using Kony Mobile Fabric platform & Kony Visualizer.
• Knowledge of secure application development practices, Encryption, Decryption, and logging.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Strong UI/UX design skills and understanding.
• Knowledge in Analytical tools and integration with applications
• Solid understanding of user-centered design and interaction design principles.
• Advanced understanding of the TDRA guidelines and the service delivery methods of government mobile applications.
• Minimum 5 years professional work experience.
• Knowledge in UAE and Islamic culture design is preferred.
2.2.1 Mobile application developer responsibilities and duties.
• Develop and update authority applications based on requirements.
• Identify and plan for new features.
• Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the project manager and engineers.
• Conduct competitive analyses of other government mobile applications that operate in the same space.
developing Kony platform
Strong UI/UX design skills and understanding
Kony Mobile Fabric platform & Kony Visualizer