As a Microsoft Dynamics AX developer, your responsibilities involve creating customized software based on the Microsoft Dynamics AX framework, writing code using a variety of programming languages, and managing the Dynamics AX system for the client
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, information technology or a related field.
- Combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A minimum of five years working with an object oriented development language.
- 3+ years of experience with any of the following: X++, C++ C#, .Net framework, XML, BizTalk
- Experience using ALM tools such as Microsoft TFS
- Working knowledge of database design and SQL.
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills.