Operating in select sectors and demand driven markets within the Gulf region, the company has a mission to be the top Bahrain based service and trading group. The company strives to deliver quality products and services to ensure commercial success for all their customers.
They are currently looking for a Merchandise Manager (Furniture & Equipment) to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute overall product assortment strategy to maximize sales and profits, resulting in new product offerings without departing from the core equities of the brand.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners across businesses to execute product assortment strategy effectively, from pre-season assortment development to in-season assortment management.
• Build strategic, diligent, long-term and financially sound assortment plans.
• Lead merchandising teams in the identification of trends, ideas and the interpretation of business opportunities which set us apart from the competition, while still maximizing our core customer business and grow the brand market share.
• Establish and maintain programs, procedures, and guidelines to ensure brand and financial objectives are achieved.
• Direct the strategy for price levels, ranges and price architecture.
• Optimize merchandise assortment across store and e-commerce channels.
• Communicate strategies to functional areas, including Inventory, Design, Sourcing, Packaging, and Creative, eCommerce, stores, etc. Own end to end execution across business.
• Develop a high-performing team through thoughtful team member development, effective and timely performance assessments and productive workflow processes. Clarify objectives, assess performance and provide regular feedback.