Our Client is a well-known main contractor that operate globally. Following the award of a major construction project, they urgently require a Dutch speaking MEP Coordinator to help oversee the delivery of a complex residential and hotel project in Rotterdam.
• Manage and lead MEP subcontractors throughout the duration of the project (from Ground breaking through Commissioning and hand over to the Owner).
• Prepare technical site visit and progress update reports
• Review subcontractor BOQs and invoices for accuracy and completion
• Coordination and oversee subcontractor project execution
• Prepare project implementation schedules
• Assist the Scheduling department in developing detailed project control schedules for all MEP installation activities, including cost and resource loading.
• Assist in coordinating on project logistics and temporary facility plans.
• Review and approve material and equipment for MEP systems prior to installation.
• Monitor the installation and start-up of MEP systems and commissioning of the project.
• Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Management and Field Staff.
• Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed.
• Lead and direct the 3-D coordination process to resolve all conflicts prior to start of installations.
• Take responsibility for the performance of all MEP activities.
• Supervise review and coordination of MEP submittals and shop drawings.