Medical Sales Support (Intensive Care Unit – ICU)
Brief Company Information:
- This company is a medical distributor that are specialized in medical equipment and consumables.
- The representative is ethically responsible for the Medical Promotion. He/ She is accountable for achieving the sales for his/her territory as approved in the territory business plan to targeted medical both institutional and private sectors.
Job Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Arranges appointments with doctors and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments.
- Increases sales and market share of medical consumables/ Products for Intensive Care Unit – ICU through effective territory management and sales execution.
- Develops and implements plans (e.g., territory, account and call) that include goals, action plans, time frames and resources.
- Establishes strong relationships with a broad base of health care constituents (e.g. physicians, Government and private hospitals, Medical Teams in the section etc.) through one-on-one sales presentations, product evaluation and medical meetings.
- Maintains daily a sound reporting system to ensure the optimum communication of all information concerning physicians, hospitals and medical equipment and consumables of Intensive Care Unit – ICU to his/ her District Manager.
- Manages allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize the product awareness of the customer.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Keeps detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management
- Regularly attends company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings.
- Adheres to all corporate compliance policies and guidelines
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Medicine, Biomedical, Science or any medical related field.
- 2 years of experience in the same field is preferred.
- Transferable visa.
- Have a valid driving licenses.
- Attention to Details.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to prepare statistics.
- Developed selling skills and persuasive abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and fast learner.
- Able to adjust priorities & manage time.
- skills in writing scripts and tendering