- Manage sales call and sales leads with hospitals/specialist centers.
- Build relationships and maintain strong network with existing accounts to support customers’ requirements and future needs.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to understand the benefits and use of medical devices as well as supporting workshops and launch of new products, roadshow and other sales leads.
- Provide product technical support in Operating Theatre cases.
- Communicate between sales, marketing and support teams to improve customer experience.
- Collect, analyze and present field sales insights to assist with strategy planning and implementation and gain clear understanding to grow market share.
- Update sales report on daily activities/events to the management.
- Degree or Diploma in Bioengineering/equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in medical device/instrument sales will be an advantage.
- Positive attitude, results oriented and committed on time delivery
- Establish relationships for customer confidence