About the Job
The post will be closed on Thursday, 25 February 2021..
Those consultants will be selected from within each governorate .
Shortlisting and selection of consultants will be done while the post is still active on Wuzzuf since we need to hire the training consultants as soon as possible to be able to comply with the training plans.
The FP Technical Training Consultants will support SEFPP team in the following activities stated below:
- Conduct basic and advanced Family Planning (FP) training courses in SEFPP targeted governorates for all categories of service providers.
- Conduct sessions for theoretical and clinical classroom training related to all FP topics and subjects.
- Conduct on the job training sessions in clinical settings to develop competencies providing FP services.
- Provide knowledge, practices and standards of FP service provision to all participants as a component of the training sessions.
- Coordinate with FP sector and SEFPP teams all sites activities according to the training plan.
- Provide mentoring to each participant on areas that required for the strengthening.
- Submit all related logistics to the relevant training facilitated.
- A minimum of 20 years experience in the field of OB/Gyn including at least 15 years experience providing FP services.
- Over 15 years experience as certified FP trainer.
- Able to travel to all targeted governorates in upper Egypt.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the existing MoHP Family Health Package and excising MoHP training systems at central and governorate levels.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively at high levels with multiple stakeholders; including central MoPH, technical experts, academic institutions, donors.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute technically and also manage effectively in a highly time sensitive environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, writing and presentation skills.
- English fluency (verbal and written) required.