• Understand the lay-out drawing of the mechanical system and monitor, implement maintenance activities.
• Put the planned preventive maintenance system into operation.
• Preventive maintenance of plant rotating equipment as compressors, cylinder filling pumps, liquid transfer pumps, vacuum pumps and static equipments such as storage tanks, vaporizers, electric heaters and filling manifolds as per OEM recommendations and RIG standard operating procedures.
• Check the conditions of the rotating equipments and take appropriate action.
• Should have knowledge of simple mechanism related to rotating equipments.
• Take corrective actions to reduce time of interruptions.
• Fault detection during process interruptions due to mechanical failures.
• Carry out, planned preventive maintenance.
• Coordinate with plant operators about the condition of machines and availability of spares
• Assist to keep sufficient stock levels of spares.
• Ensure maintenance records are updated and history cards of equipments are maintained
• Responsible for KPI’s in maintenance activities
• Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs within allocated budget.
• Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
• Effectively implement ISO QMS procedures in his/her work premises.
• Other duties as assigned
• Diploma in Mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
• Hand on experience on rotating machines
• Knowledge of Cryogenic liquid and industrials gas filling systems and equipments
• Minimum 5 years hands on experience in rotating equipments such as reciprocating pumps, centrifugal pumps, and compressors etc.,
• Basic computer knowledge