- Follow up on the implementation of maintenance plans and schedules
- Respond to repair requests and repair them in the shortest period of time
- Supervising the distribution of technicians according to the priorities of the required work
- Review and receive spare parts according to to purchase requests
- Follow up on the condition of the equipment according to the normal operation of the equipment
- Prepare the required reports and present them to the administrative managers
- Making purchase orders for spare parts
- Supervising the implementation of the required overhauls for the machines
- Follow industrial safety comments
- Review and analyze the causes of frequent failures
- Mechanical Engineering degree.
- 1:3 years of experience in FMCG companies.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Problems Analysis and solving.