The Company is one of the Middle East’s a leading suppliers of industrial equipment and services to heavy industry, utility providers and contractors. We are a specialist service group that caters to the exact requirements of clients using advanced technologies, talented teams of multi-disciplinary professionals, and best practice models and standards.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to occupy a vacant position in projects department
- University degree in mechanical or mechatronics engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as maintenance engineer.
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment in industrial environments.
- Advanced knowledge of dust control equipment operation and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of safety, safety certification is a plus.
- Good knowledge of project management, project management certification is a plus.
- Personal skills.
The selected candidate shall have good experience in bag house / dust collectors / industrial vacuum cleaners / industrial fans maintenance including:
- Maintenance planning, including preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Performance optimization and performance forecast.
- Conducting and overseeing maintenance audits.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Undertaking planned maintenance.
- Establishing maintenance procedures and protocols.
- Training staff on equipment operation and maintenance
- Responding to equipment breakdowns.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff.
- Setting and tracking maintenance KPIS.
Experience in maintenance of general industrial equipment is a plus.