- Be responsible for the maintenance of e-scooters in KiwiRide Warehouse.
- Perform all the type of repairs from a screw tightening to the most complicated electronic part replacement
- Have responsibility for Ops App compliance .
- Be instrumental in other mechanics integration and team spirit creation .
- Follow processes. Able to comply with and to enforce processes .
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties and make sure KiwiRide riders are on the safest vehicles .
- Maximize the number of operational vehicles in the fleet.
- Problem solve. Will need to spot issues and find creative ways to overcome obstacles that come your way.
- 2+ years of experience as a mechanics in the transportation industry
- Good communicator capable of motivating a team and communicate issues clearly
- Motivated, energetic individual who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Strong attention to detail, and able to enforce processes
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Some technical expertise in mechanics and basics knowledge in electricity