- Review plans for new products and make recommendations for the selection of materials based on design objectives, such as heat resistance, strength, weight and cost
- Conduct tests on raw materials and finished products to ensure they meet quality standards and specifications
- Prepare budgets and proposals, write reports and analyze labor costs and ensure all projects remain within budget
- Plan and conduct laboratory operations for the development of fabrication procedures and materials that meet specifications and standards
- Analyze product issues and failure data to better understand the causes of problems and come up with better and more innovative solutions
- Guide and supervise technical staff members during the material development process and ensure work is done correctly and safely
- Consult with corporate executives and other engineering professionals as necessary to plan and assess new projects and their objectives
- Modify the properties of substances such as metal alloys by utilizing mechanical and thermal treatments
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to fully understand customers’ requirements.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a development team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software and software used in product testing and documentation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Nationality (India – Philippines – Arabic).
- English language proficiency read and write.
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineer – Since –geology or equivalent.
- preference experience in Ministry of Transport.
- Previous experience in Gulf countries.
- Previous experience in road works.
- Laboratory related engineer software.
- Designing asphalt mixtures.