- Initiate all relevant processes and assessments that link to export and import of LPG grades starting from the planning up to execution, as well as review the existing sales strategy, taking into consideration the upcoming projects, and develop appropriate plans to stretch and generate additional revenues to SNOC.
- Develop a new LPG road map to meet SNOC’s vision to be a supplier of choice.
- Putting relevant plans, and incorporate the same along with SNOC’s projects.
- Putting appropriate structure to stretch the LPG value chain within SNOC asset, the aim is to cover both Regional and International levels.
- Work closely with Projects to ensure the Backflow project in proper alignment with marketing plans. This should cover both Sajaa plant and LPG Terminal.
- Study the LPG Terminal area and its facility namely the jetty to determine the marketing plans for the potential ISO tanks handling.
- Run a gap analysis related to LPG scheme and putting relevant plans to address those gaps.
- Work on stretching the existing sales as and when needed.
- Maintain relevant certifications and LPG standards to ensure compliance.
- Be familiar with contractual obligations and act on internal and external communications accordingly
- Be aware of all demand requirements and obligations so proper marketing plan can be put in place.
- Absorb information and correlate to the asset intentions.
- Seek for support from various departments mainly project, engineering, operation, production, and Terminal, as well as external parties i.e. Hamriyah FZ, Port Authority, Economic Department … etc.
- Highly encouraged to innovate new ideas to expand asset sales.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Provide Ad-Hoc reports when required.
- Cover the role of the Marketing & Sales Specialist based on as needed basis.
- Experience with LPG value chain mainly with ISO tanks and pressurized sea tankers, not less than 5 years
- effective communicator, analytic, detailed focused, as well as setting clear objectives to ensure appropriate structure for the LPG value chain is developed.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook) – Advanced.
- LPG value chain related activities with Regional and International exposure.