- To develop the marketing function within the company
- To work closely with principals to develop a joint marketing strategy for Kuwait
- Develop & execute the marketing calendar in consultation with sales & brands
- Conceptualise & implement the marketing of the company’s own brands/private labels
- Manage the category managers responsible for specific product segments
- Ensuring that the company responds quickly to changes in the market by initiating tactical marketing activities in retail market to counter local competitor activity
- Improving the saleability of the entire product range by managing the use of marketing resources
- Ensuring that marketing activity operate cost effectively and yield maximum results
- Setting Promotional activity direction for Sales and Merchandising team
- Coordinating with team to provide strong brand and Private labels image with customers and consumers.
- Conducting frequent retail market audit analysis and submit to the management on time.
- Sustaining positive team spirit by working together with sales and merchandising team and dealing with problem situations firmly and decisively.
- Communication Skills
- Minimum amount of experience in related role: 5 Years.